Courses And Admission Process
DETAILS OF COURSE - B.Ed
- Details of Courses B.Ed. : It's a professional course that prepare teacher to teach sec. & sr. sec. classes
- Eligibility : Min. Graduate from any recognized university with any stream.
- Admission Process & Seats : Through PTET conducted by the university time to time authorized by the Govt. of Rajasthan. Seats 100 (2 Units)
- Fee Structure : As decided by state govt. which is deposited by the candidate at the time of counseling in the concerned coordinating university.
- Duration of the Course : Two Year.
- Date of start/end of the academic session : July/Aug. to April/May every year (Tentative)
- Details of Subjects : Allotted by the state govt.Compulsory Subjects All
- Optional Subjects :
History, Civics, Social Study, Hindi, Sanskrit, Biology, Chemistry, Gen. Science, Book Keeping, Commerce Practice, English, Math, Home Science, Geography
Information about subjects
- Arts: Hindi, Sanskrit, History, Civics, Social Std., Geography, Home Science
- Science: Chemistry, Biology, General Science, Math
- Commerce: Book Keeping & Commerce Practice
The course includes theory and extensive practical work. The syllabus is comprehensive, and makes effective use of the training system evolved by experts in the field. The theory subjects relate to different stages of Human growth & development, concentrating on the early childhood years.
Practical work includes supervised teaching at the pre school level, group projects, seminar presentation, field work, micro teaching units observation of school & institution, and a host of related activities.
B.Ed. Degree Course (Two Year Duration)
Admission to College is done in accordance with the provision and guidelines laid down by the competent authority of the Government of Rajasthan from time to time.
1. Eligibility for Admission to the Course:
A candidate shall be eligible for the Degree of Bachelor of Education provided that has taken the B.A., B.Sc., B. Com. or a post graduate degree of Bikaner University or a degree from some other University recognized by this University as equivalent thereof. The candidate should have obtained a minimum of 50% of marks in UG/PG degree 45% marks for OBC/SC/ST/Widow/Divorce
2. Duration of the course and Medium of Instruction:
The duration of study for B.Ed. is two academic year. This consists of 200 working days with a minimum of six hours per day.
Minimum duration for practice teaching shall be for a period of 20 weeks/2 years. English and Hindi shall be the medium of instruction. Student teachers may opt English and Hindi Medium for teaching practice. Student teachers may opt either English or Hindi Medium to write their theory examinations.
3. Eligibility for Admission to Examination
A candidate shall be eligible for the B.Ed. degree examination only if she Forwards her application for Examination with the satisfactory evidence of having qualified herself for a degree from the Bikaner University or from another University, which is recognized by UGC. The candidate should have put in not less than 80 percent of attendance 90% of school internship and should have satisfactorily completed all the course requirements as given in the syllabus.
MAHATMA GANDHI T.T. COLLEGE, SHRIMADHOPUR
Near Mahaveer Dal, Ward No. 03,
Srimadhopur, Sikar, Rajasthan - 332715
Phone : 01575- 250770, 9829638682
Copyright © mgttcollegesmpr.in All rights reserved